Our mission is to be the UK’s leading EfW company, with an extensive network of community-scale waste-disposal and Renewable Energy generation assets. We are dedicated to developing and implementing solutions to address the need for clean, sustainable energy and solving the UK’s waste problem. We create value for all of our stakeholders by satisfying our client communities’ waste management and power needs with safe, reliable, environmentally-superior and efficient solutions.
In pursuing our mission we:
- Adhere to a strict code of corporate social responsibility – we treat our
partners, customers, employees and the environment with integrity, openness and a sense of shared mutual interests.
- Create long-lasting partnerships – we engage a wide range of partners across the public and private sectors and work openly and transparently with those partners. We only achieve our goals if our partners achieve their goals.
- Conduct all of our activities with the highest ethical standards.
- Conform to the waste hierarchy: reduce, reuse, recycle and recover
- Maintain our facilities to the highest safety standards
- Provide a world-class service to all our client communities
- Identify and capitalise on growth opportunities
- Focus on long-term sustainable results
- Prioritise the health and safety of our employees and the well-being of our local communities